$ 73.00 – $ 115.00
100% Mulberry Silk Boomerang V shape Tri pillowcase
Important information on these boomerang mulberry silk pillowcases
- Handmade with love and care on the Gold Coast, Australia.
- Grade 6A, non Toxic 22 momme silk.
- The higher the momme the thicker and better the quality.
- Double sided silk pillowcase. Silk front and back.
- Envelope opening on end of arm.
- Suitable for various boomerang pillows.
- Pillow inner not included.
- Your order will be wrapped in one quality laundry bag and beautiful tissue paper. It is important to ALWAYS use a washing bag and to follow the correct washing instructions to keep your silk products lasting longer and looking beautiful.
- They are machine washable in cool water on a gentle cycle. Cool iron on reverse side. Please see full washing instructions here.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR PILLOW SIZE:
- Take your current pillowcase off and measure your pillowcase (not pillow) laying flat. Please refer to the picture attached to see how to measure.
- If you do not have a pillowcase, please measure your current pillow from seam to seam according to the picture. It is important to go around the sides to the seam as this is how you get the depth of the pillow.
- If you do not have the pillow yet, it is advised to wait untill you have it so you are able to measure it right. If you want to go according to the manufacturer sizes given on their website, please do note that these are usually given as the view from the top of the pillow laying flat. It does not usually take into account the depth of the pillow. If you want to use those, please order one size up, but this is still not a given it will be the right fit.
SIZES: (Length x Centre x Width)
- Small 60x33x25cm (23.6x13x9.8″)
- Medium 67x40x31cm (26.3×15.7×12.2″)
- Large 80x45x36cm (31.4×17.7×14″)
- Xtra Large 86x52x42cm (33.8×20.4×16.5″)
- Custom size – please send a message for a quote
Why choose Mulberry silk above other silk and cotton products?
No more bed hair and baby bald spots
The natural benefits of mulberry silk carriers through from your skin to your hair. Hair that lacks moisture tend to appear frizzy, lifeless and is more prone too breakage. This is often caused by friction between your hair and your boomerang pillow case. Silk helps to prevent friction and allows your hair to glide gently across the pillow or sheets.
The conclusion is that sleeping on a mulberry silk pillow case can minimise split ends, knotting, frizz, dryness as well as the dreaded baby bald head.
Silk helps keep moisture close to your skin. It also helps your hair stay hydrated and help your skin. This means it won’t absorb your skin’s natural moisture as many other fabrics do.
Breathable and temperature regulating
Silk is a natural fibre and allows your skin to breathe, minimising irritation. This sensitive skin friendly fibre is also temperature regulating, ensuring you sleep comfortable all night long.
Naturally Hypoallergenic baby fitted sheet
Mulberry silk is naturally hypoallergenic. It has a natural resistance to odour-causing bacteria, dust mites and mould, making it the perfect option for babies sensitive skins, asthma and allergy sufferers.
Mulberry silk is Soft, smooth, luxury
Mulberry silk is renowned for being the highest quality silk on the market. The softness and smooth texture of the fibres makes it a dream to sleep on and worth the investment in this piece of luxury.